I’ve been drawing in my recovery journal again! :)
Positive Meal Time Affirmations:
- Life is more than a number.
- Food is not the enemy.
- I deserve to nurture myself.
- I trust my body to feed me in such a way that I remain at a natural, comfortable weight.
- Strength and control come from exercising my personal power in the world not from refusing to eat.
- I trust my body to make appropriate food choices and to know when it is satisfied with food.
- I deserve to respect my body and to treat it with care and love.
- My happiness depends on who I am and what I do, not my weight or size.
- Food will not make me gain unnecessary weight.
- My feelings have nothing to do with whether or not I should eat.
- Food will be absorbed by my body, and used for energy and healing.
- Fats are necessary: lipids do not fatten us, but nourish us.
- This feeling too shall pass.
I’m not really sure why tonight is so hard. i just miss Patrick so much. Miss his voice, his touch, everything. I need to write about it so I can start getting ready for bed. I miss the way his lips feel against my cheek and the way he looks at me when we wake up next to each other. He is my person and I am so excited for us to get an apartment so we don’t have to have these moments where we hurt so much. We can just love each other late into the evening and not long for each other’s touch at 2 AM.
Lily Allen | SHEEZUS
“Riri (Rihanna) is’nt scared of Katy Perry’s roaring, Queen B’s gone back to the drawing, Lorde smells blood, yeah, she’s about to slay you, kid ain’t one to fuck with, when she’s only on her debut. We’re all watching Gaga lolohaha, dying for the art, so really she’s a martyr, 2nd best will never cut it for the divas, give me that crown, bitch. I WANNA BE SHEEZUS.”